[amibroker] Re: Apply Buy and Short signals to ranked symbols in watchlist

Yes, you should be able to accomplish this if you
1) Use PositionScore for each symbol in your list (+ for longs, - for
shorts)
2) assign a PositionScore of zero to all Sells and/or lack of Buys
3) limit your number of positions to 1
4) run the backtester

There is no need to think about creating new ranking arrays for each
period.  This will be done automatically for you each day (or
smallest period in your data) as part of the backtest.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "slipthruthecracks"