RE: [amibroker] Bloomberg feed to Amibroker anyone?

Hello,

Below is from Nov 21, 07, hope  this helps.

Hello,

Bloomberg API is proprietary. In the past we tried to contact Bloomberg staff but they

told us they are busy with work on Tradestation link.

Below is a picture showing DDE configuration for Bloomberg. It was used by one of our customers.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Jerry Gress