Re: [amibroker] Re: Valuewhen

Jay

OK just substitute your formula for Val...

Val = (EMA(C,30))/30; // or whatever you like.

If you are trying to set a threshold based on

Threshold = Close today - Val;

and then looking back in time to when a Low of any preceding bar crossed
that threshold,

you will need Cross function, but ALSO if I understand you correctly you
will likely also need to look into Looping.

Looping still leaves me stumped but have a look at the files section for
the articles
Looping in Amibroker AFL.pdf and
AFL Looping.pdf.

Then just use Valuewhen to find the XM.