Re: [amibroker] I give up! (how to delete a composite)

  • To: "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] I give up! (how to delete a composite)
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:52:08 -0500

Thank you Tomasz,

I had some help and it is working now.

herman

Hello,

atcFlagDeleteValues passed in flags parameter of AddToComposite deletes all DATA from the composite.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?addtocomposite

If you want to delete symbols you need to use OLE interface

AB = CreateObject("Broker.Application"):

AB.Stocks.Remove("~YOUR_COMPOSITE"); // this one-liner removes the composite.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/objects.html

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com