[amibroker] Re: Finding a valuewhen

> Buystop = ValueWhen(LLV(L,10),H,1);

The specific problem with this statement is that the first parameter
for ValueWhen has to resolve to a True or False condition, with
anything non-zero being True. As LLV returns a price array, which
would generally not have any zeroes in it, every bar will effectively
have a True condition, so the most-recent occurrence will always be at
the most-recent bar.

As has been suggested, L == LLV() will return True only for bars where
the Low array value actually equals the LLV value, which I think is
what you want.

Regards,
GP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cipherscribe"