Re: [amibroker] Re: When last bar is completed?

Be aware that "QuoteDriven" refreshes have a non-zero volume. Any chart refreshes (code executions) that occur with a zero volume are due to other operations (mouse clicks, timedrefresh,...), i.e. they do not happen due to a new quote (trade or snapshot).

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/