[amibroker] Re: Pyramiding a position at X% price rise

Launch the "Help Contents" from the AmiBroker "Help" menu. Change to
the "Search" tab and enter "scaling". One of the first results will
be "Portfolio level backtesting". Double click on that and you will
see some examples of scaling, including scaling into an existing
position once the position rises 5% above the original. You will have
to modify the code to handle additional scaling. And, I think there
may be a setting somewhere that you may need to set to allow scaling
in more than once.