[amibroker] Custom backtest questions

Hello everyone!

I wrote this formula, but need help with it.

1. I cannot understand why it work very slow in backtester. I
suppose, that this is because "bo.UpdateStats(a, 2)", or i use
incorrect loop mode. Could i have any tips on thise!?

2. I cannot understand why variables "pvallong" and "pvalshort" dont
override PointValue, which i had specified in "Symbol Information"
tab.

SetCustomBacktestProc("");
if(Status("action") == actionPortfolio)
{

	bo = GetBacktesterObject();
	bo.PreProcess();
	spread = 0.0005;
	pvallong = 1;
	pvalshort = 10;
	for( a = 0; a < BarCount; a++ )
	{
		for(sig = bo.GetFirstSignal(a); sig; sig =
bo.GetNextSignal(a))
		{
			if(sig.IsEntry() && sig.IsLong())
			{
				bo.EnterTrade(a, sig.Symbol, True,
sig.Price + spread, sig.PosSize, sig.PointValue = pvallong);
			}
			if(sig.IsExit() && sig.IsLong())
			{
				bo.ExitTrade(a, sig.Symbol,
sig.Price);
			}
			if(sig.IsEntry() && !sig.IsLong())
			{
				bo.EnterTrade(a, sig.Symbol, False,
sig.Price - spread, sig.PosSize, sig.PointValue = pvalshort);
			}
			if(sig.IsExit() && !sig.IsLong())
			{
				bo.ExitTrade(a, sig.Symbol,