Re: [amibroker] Re: OT Wine/AmiBroker/AFLWizard

Bill,
What are performance issues? Slow AFL editor......? Problems with the Web Research tool?

To remove the shdoclc.dll run winecfg and remove the shdoclc.dll overide under the libraries tab.
I think thats about the only DLL change between the old "wine123setup/v9.0.31 dlls" and the new "wine123setup/v9.0.49 dlls"

ATB
    Michael.

http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/WindowsSystem/AB_Wine_Overrides/AB_Wine_Overrides_V0.9.49.reg

> ATB
> MSG

Hi Michael,

I am have performance problems with AB since making this change:

wine regedit AB_Wine_Overrides_V0.9.49.reg

I don't use the AFL Wizard.

How do I undo the change?

Bill