[amibroker] OT Linux - Amiquote and Ubuntu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "flydbus320" <flydbus320@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the answer.
> I have the automatic import box checked.
> I created a new ticker and did the update in Amibroker. It then opens
> Amiquote, download as planned, but when going back to Amibroker, the
> ticker has not been updated.

Does the status in Amiquote say imported?

> I don't know what you mean by Amibroker being opened with the right
> database ????

Since you ran Amiquote from AB it is not an issue but if you list
tickers in Amiquote and update them, they will be imported into
whatever database is loaded in AB.

For example, if you have AB open with your futures database loaded and
put stock tickers in AQ and update them, those tickers will be added
to your futures database not your stock database.

You can try running both AB and AQ from the command line to see if any
error messages get generated.

Bill