Re: [amibroker] Ft Monitor AmiBroker Las Vegas

Hi Richard:

I'm looking forward to getting my brain stretched in Vegas.  Thanks for organizing it all.

Susan Truesdale just put out a registration piece for NAAIM's Marketing Focus Session in Vegas and gave the A/B conference and Howard good plugs, a link to your website and such.  Is there any possiblity that you could mention our meeting to your list so that anyone making a business out of this stuff will have the opportunity to learn about the marketing side of things?  I'd appreciate it.

Best regards,

Will Hepburn