[amibroker] No back fills on IB 880.5

I just upgraded to IB build 880.5 hoping it would fix a BEST query
error I am having with some ETFs jot back filling. But now it does
not back fill anything. I get a message that it connected OK but it
never completes. The connected OK window just keeps blinking on and
off in about 2 second intervals. After trying for a while I get a
throttling error. After the delay it starts on the same symbol and
goes through this all over again. Is anyone else experiencing this?

On symbols, GLD for one, I get a BEST query error and those symbols
do not back fill either.

Does anyone know of a build that works correctly? IB support seems
totally oblivious to any problem and have been totally useless.

Any help would be appreciated. Comments such as forget IB and use
IQfeed would also be welcome at this point. But I would like to use
free if free will work. But I have been having less and less success
with IB data feed.

Barry

My setup:
AB 4.90.5