[amibroker] Re: Defining a specific Exit Price

Hi All,

After re-reading through the AB Manual, I found this comment with
regard to Controlling Trade Price.

"During back-testing AmiBroker will check if the values you assigned
to buyprice, sellprice, shortprice, coverprice fit into high-low
range of given bar. If not, AmiBroker will adjust it to high price
(if price array value is higher than high)..."

I think this is what is causing me the problem!!!  In my situation,
if the High of the price bar which creates the sell signal is below
the trailing stop line, then the sellprice becomes the high of that
bar instead of the previous bar's of the Trailing Stop value.

Is there anyway to override this????

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chorlton_c_hardy" <chorlton-c-