[amibroker] Re: Plotting seperate Buy Conditions

PlotShapes(Buy*shapeSmallUpTriangle, colorGreen,0,L);
PlotShapes(condition1*shapeDigit1, colorGreen,0,L);
PlotShapes(Condition2*shapeDigit2, colorGreen,0,L);
PlotShapes(Condition3*shapeDigit3, colorGreen,0,L);
PlotShapes(Condition4*shapeDigit4, colorGreen,0,L);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chorlton_c_hardy"