[amibroker] Foreign items

When using the AFL Foreign function, the chart changes when selecting a
different symbol. Why ? Take following example with two foreign
variables :

FedFund 	= Foreign( "H15_FF_O","C",2 );
Plot(FedFund,"FED Fund Rate",colorBlue, styleLine);
Libor1		= Foreign( "H15_ED_M1","C",2 );
Plot(Libor1,"Libor 1 Month",colorRed, styleLine);

PerLin 	= Param("Lineair Regr.", 15, 2, 200, 1, 10 );
Plot( LinearReg( Libor1-FedFund, PerLin ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor
( "Color Lineair Regr.", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style"));

What I would like to get is a chart being the same whatever other
symbol I am selecting. How can I disable the influence of the selected
symbol in the chart ?

Regards, Ton.