[amibroker] Getting confused about TimeFrameMode()

I do a lot of work with alternative timeframes like volume and range.

In the latest Betas (5.03), some AFL statements now get errors that
indicate AB is shifting away from using large negative numbers to
indicate the range or volume bar modes.  For instance we must now use
TimeFrameMode(0 to 3) before a TimeFrameSet() operation function.

The AFL documentation seems to be in a state of flux with half the
changes made to reflect this new reality.

The AFL operators also seem to be in this half way state with some
working the old way and some not.

Interval() still returns the old large negative values for the range
and volume modes.  I am using this to determine which mode the chart
is in (from the UI) which I need to know for selecting some charting
parameters.  I then have to convert the Interval() number into the
two new format numbers.  I am concerned that this will also change
and I want to make a clean break now before my charts break on a
future version.

I am in favor of this change over.

However, I have not figured out where I can read the new format
numbers directly.  In other words, I want to be able to read the
current TimeFrameMode and TimeFrameSet numbers that are in effect in
the new format.  Of course I know what they are if I set them in the
AFL, but I don't know the initial ones that the AFL starts up with
that are set from the UI.

Seems like something I would get from Status() or even returned
from:  mode = TimeFrameMode() //--no param.
perhaps a reserved variable somewhere?
Or am I just not seeing the obvious answer?

I would send this directly to support, but I think the answer would
be of general interest.

Best regards,
Dennis