[amibroker] Display Same Pane Data in Multiple Chart Tabs - How To?

Gradually over time I have set up eight chart tabs (data from them is
listed below). All but one use a pane with volume data in it. I
typically draw in the volume pane on tab 2 and I would like anything
I draw in that pane on tab 2 to show up in any other volume pane in
any other tab. Can this be done? I see there is a little lock to the
right of File path and Chart ID in Parameters>Axes & Grid and I am
guessing that if I could unlock this that I could change the .afl and
the chart ID to whatever value I like but I cannot unlock this.

To reiterate, I want all seven (out of eight) tabs to reference the
same pane volume data and drawing information.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Data from Parameters for the chart tab panes
======================================
Tab 1
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 14.afl
Chart ID: 1069

Tab 2
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 3.afl
Chart ID: 1091

Tab 4
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 5.afl
Chart ID: 1095

Tab 5
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 6.afl
Chart ID: 1096

Tab 6
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 7.afl
Chart ID: 1097

Tab 7
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 8.afl
Chart ID: 1098

Tab 8
File path: Formulas\Drag-drop\Volume 9.afl
Chart ID: 1099