[amibroker] Re: What after optimization is done ...

Hm... maybe  I was not clear enough.

I can type one set of parameters from the optimization report, then
do the testing, then again type another set from optimization then do
the testing  etc etc 5 times and at the end get 5 test reports
that I have to examine, add profits, substract losses etc.

That is not what Im trying to do.
I think of  more something like this:

Each Set has 3 variables ( from Optimization report)

Loop
Scrolling through the AAPL stock data
If conditions of Set1 or Set 2 or Set3 Set 4 or Set5  are met then
Buy-Sell

Scrolling further  through the AAPL stock data
If conditions of Set1 or Set2 or Set3 or Set 4 or Set5  are met on
then Buy-Sell

Scrolling further through the AAPL stock data till the last bar.
Buy Sell
End loop

Then at the end  I like to have all in one Single Report.

Thnx for any help

Drazen

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It is described in the User's guide
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_optimization.html
>
> "When you decide which combination of parameters suits your needs
the best all you need to do is to replace the default values in
optimize function calls with the optimal values. At current stage you
need to type them by hand in the formula edit window (the second
parameter of optimize function call)."