[amibroker] AFL backtest, moneymanagement question

Hello! As a beginer in AFL, i would like to know, if is possible
realyse in AFL next thing's:
Using backtesting, for checking my system, developed to work on
forex, can i?:

1. Can i use one "pointvalue" for long position, and another one for
short position (opened simultaneously)?
2. Can i realyse this having more than one, long or short positions?
3. How can i get, during backtest cash value (at bar, where backtest
procedure is)?

I'v got this questions because my broker (Forexite) allows me to
trade not only lots, but also another summs, with not fixed leverage
(form 1 to 100). I want to know, if could realyse this possibities,
to get more precise valutation of "work ability" of my system.
Thanks!