[amibroker] Re: Intraday data, exit at EOD

Cipher,

Try TimeNum()

TIMENUM
- get current bar time Date/Time
(AFL 2.0)

SYNTAX  timenum()
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION  Returns the array with numbers that represent quotation
time coded as follows:
10000 * hour + 100 * minute + second, so 12:37:15 becomes 123715
EXAMPLE TimeNum()
SEE ALSO Hour(), Minute(), Second(), TimeNum()

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cipherscribe"