Re: [amibroker] Re: using 1 minute data to get pivot on daily chart - please help

I have tried to make useable indicator charts using a mix of
timeframes and modes.  I have not succeeded in any satisfactory
solutions yet.

The problem stems from one fact of AB --the studies and time axis are
locked to the timeframe and mode selected at the UI level.  So, even
though I can start with a database of 5 seconds, do all my AFL
calculations at this data resolution, and plot charts in any
timeframe or timeframe mode, I can not use any studies or display a
date axis that matches to my plotted charts.  The un-plotted 5 second
database that underlies all the AFL calculations is what shows up in
the date axis and the prices for magnet mode.   So if I draw a trend
line on the plotted chart, it would actually be drawn on the
invisible 5 second data --and every 5 seconds, the study line would
shift left across the screen relative to what you actually plotted.

I do not know the "ideal" solution for this problem, but some
solution would significantly increase the flexibility of using
multiple timeframe indicators in AB.  I would definitely like to be
able to decouple the resolution of the database used in the AFL
formula from the resolution of the plots in the UI.

Dennis