[amibroker] AmiQuote download problem

I had some kind of problem starting AB. Two instances started, one was
the intraday default version and one came up with an incorrect default
database with nothing set, no data was displayed on the charts. The
chart settings were all wrong. When I closed it seems to have
overwritten the default settings and messed up my intraday chart
settings and default database settings. Now that became the default. I
fixed all that but another problem arose.

Before the error AQ was downloading Yahoo EOD data and was updating
the AB database during the download so that when I hit save in AB there
was nothing to save because the database was being saved during the
download. That does not work now. When the download is complete and I
save the data in AB it takes a couple of minutes. Is there a setting in
AB or AQ that will allow AQ to dynamically update the AB database while
it is downloading data? That is a very nice feature.

I am using AB 4.9 and AQ 1.94. My system has an Intel core 2 duo.

I an not sure where the problem is, AB or AQ. Thanks for any help,
Barry