[amibroker] Re: Simple Buy and Hold System

Hi Brian

I thank you for helping.

Based on your advice, here is the code I entered...

_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g,
Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC(
C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

Buy = 1;
Sell = 0;

I clicked "apply indicator" in the formula window and completed a back
test but received some strange results. My trade list in the AA window
shows 5 trades total. Under the trade column, the first trade says
"OUT". 2nd trade says "Long", 3rd trade says "Out", 4th trade says
"Long" and the 5th trade says "Out".

I clicked "show actual trades" and it shows a red arrow on bar 1 and a
green and red arrow on bar 11,560 and a green and red arrow on bar
11,561.

There are 11,561 bars total (daily data from 1962 to 2007)

Hope you can help please

Thanks Brian
Walter