[amibroker] AMIQUOTE

Thanks for your interest in solving this problem for me.

As I said before, if I divide the 1,000 stocks in 7 ticker lists of less than 170 tickers each, I get correct results. That means each symbol is validated as correct, and each symbol is in yahoo database, otherwise I would not be getting the results in that manner. Incidentally, these are Indian stocks.

What is your view now?

vgakkhar