From: booker_1324 <booker_1324@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2007 8:10:59 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Is there anyway to limit number of bars to load to save CPU power

Go to Tools > Preferences > Miscellaneous and check Display chart
timing(advanced) and see which custom indicator is causing your
problem.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx ps.com, jack <wonet2001@x ..> wrote:

> "number of bars" in database setting won't do the trick, I have
five customer indicators on four charts at the same time, it offen
maxed out my CPU, causing other programs sluggish, is there anyway
to save CPU power?

> can I solve the problem by calculating customer indicators on a
limited number of bars instead of whole bars? appreciate any
guildline on this topic.

> http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. __._,_.___