[amibroker] Re: help needed on adx coding.

Thanks.

You know someone can be good at somethings but you just can't teach
them to tie their shoelaces - well I am like that with posting
conventions - I just can't muster the mindset. Jack Fagan kindly
tried to teach me all about it but it didn't sink in.

Apologies to  Prashant for messing up his thread - I should have
started my own thread.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Since top posting is the convention here, if someone were to
complain
> about your top posting they would be out of place in that they
would
> have to complain about everyone else's top posting also.  I
> appreciate all your posts.  However, because of the way lines get
> artificially split with past post indentations I often skip
reading
> any post that is not on top unless I really need to know the
> information.  And since I don't archive past the conclusion post
of
> interesting (to me) threads, a bottom post may get missed entirely
> when I review top posts for the conclusion of the thread on a
> subsequent search.
>
> I would appreciate top posting by all as the convention that is
most
> useful to the list --and including the whole thread with any reply.
>
> My 2 cents, FWIW.
>
> Best regards,
> Dennis
>

> On Dec 2, 2007, at 6:36 AM, Thomas Ludwig wrote:
>

> >> Bob,
> >>
> >> If I top post some people ask me to change because in their email
> >> datbases they don't know who is answering what.
> >> (it actually looks better at the website and I personally prefer
it
> >> but I changed to help the email savers).
> >>
> >> If I bottom post it looks crappy at the website and it is harder
for
> >> me but those who save have a better record - I can't win.
> >>
> >> I miss having Yuki around - one of the few women in a forum full
of
> >> grumpy males and a Japanese woman to boot - also one who was
quite
> >> comfortable with us.
> >>
> >> Yes, I do talk far too much sometimes.
> >
> > Brian, don't worry - it's always great to read your comments, and
> > think
> > everybody here appreciates your dedication!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Thomas
> >

> >> brian_z
> >>

> >> If I bottom post --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow"