[amibroker] Re: Symbol Finder

Ton
As Bob pointed out for the F4 to work you have to have "Ticker"
toolbar checked (active). One this tool bar is active pressing F4
takes you to ticker dialog box.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"
<ton.sieverding@xxx> wrote:

> Tomasz although F3 is good enough for me, F4 does nothing at all.
So F3 works fine but F4 not. Is there a way to link the 'F' keys in
AB to the menu functions ?

> Regards, Ton.

Ticker? TIA
>   >>> >
>   >>>
>   >>> On my copy I just select the 'by Ticker' radio button in the
Symbol
>   >>> Finder dialag box that opens.
>   >>>
>   >>> brian_z
>   >>>
>   >>
>   >>
>   >>
>   >>
>   >> Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.
>   >>
>   >> To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly
>   >> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>   >>
>   >> For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: