[amibroker] Re: help needed on adx coding.

Dear Bill

I have already chked it when u told me in first instance, but it is
not working out.

Can u correct this code below.

 P0 = C;
Acc =
0.0001;
LVBI =
LastValue(BarIndex());
Mult =
1;
for
(i = 0; i < 10; i++)
 {
 if
 (P0[LVBI] >= 1)
 i =
 99;
 else
 Mult = Mult *
 10;
 }
 // ***********************************************
 P1 =
 Ref(P0, 1) * Mult;
 UpDn =
 100 * P1[LVBI];
 for
 (i = 0; i < 200; i++)
 {
 Calc =
 PDI()-MDI();
 Goal =
 LastValue(PDI()-MDI()==0);

 if
 (Calc[LVBI] < Goal)
 P1[LVBI] = P1[LVBI] + UpDn;
 else
 P1[LVBI] = P1[LVBI] - UpDn;
UpDn = UpDn /
 2;
 if
 (UpDn <= Acc)
 {
 j = i;
 i =
 99999;
 }
 }
 Accuracy =
 100 * (abs(Goal - Calc) / Goal);
 a=
 MACD()<Signal();
 PBuy=
 MACD()<Signal();
 PSell=
 MACD()>Signal();
 Filter
 = BarIndex() == LVBI;
 //Filter=1;
 AddColumn
 (Ref(P1, -1) / Mult, "Todays Price", 1.2);
 AddColumn
 (P1 / Mult, "Goal Price", 1.2);
 AddColumn
 (P0-P1 , "Goal Price diff", 1.2);

Prashant.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> Have you tried the approach suggested in message #117110 which
leads you to

> http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0FpRR99N0Q0f6-ydL-
YY34PvCNxZE3LPLPuvZi9dVYaaJTqcIsR5JfZ2x69gyNTEglVVsuXKq9MdkcGA1SI0ynmbadnO/
Cross%20Predictions.txt

> Bill

11/27/2007 8:30 PM