[amibroker] TC2000 Data

Hi, I have been using TC2000 data for quite awhile with no problems.
Yesterday when I opened the AmiBroker program, I got the not enough
data and blank chart screen. I checked in the tools and plugin window
and the TC2000 plugin is not there. I then checked in the plugin
directory and it is there. I downloaded the plugin from the AmiBroker
website and replaced the one that was there, then re-booted and the
plugin is still not listed in the plugin window. I thought that I
would run the upgrade (5.0) and when I got to the choice screen of
which plugins to install, TC200 is not listed there. Please if anyone
has any info to help with this problem, I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim