[amibroker] Re: Help Needed Thanks

Thanks but! The symbols change but the dates are always the same.
The first symbol buys on 8/2 and sells on 10/1 but so do the other 2
symbols. And that's only if I take out SetForeign statement
else only the first symbol it scanned. What is WRONG? Do I need a
begin and end statement I don't see one in the Help area?
Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dale Butkowski <dalmar78@xxx>
wrote:

> Try this:
> Buy = ( Month() == 8) AND Day() > 1 and Name() == "FSAGX";
> Sell = ( Month() == 10 ) AND Day() > 1 and Name() == "FSAGX";
>
> Run on all stocks or better yet a watchlist containing the Fido
Selects.

> dale b
>
> > I am trying to wire a scrip which will trade a different fund
> > depending on the time of year. As in if it is Sept 1 buy FSAGX
and
> > sell Oct 1. Then if it is Oct 25 Buy FSELX and sell iif ti is
Jan 30.