From: David LW
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 1:08 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re:3 Sma Scanner

Hey Guys,

I add another snapshot. The pattern occur over and over again. I see this in FX charts and wish it will work as well in Stocks. Maybe twitch the sma to 20 or something.

Hope someone can help write a Stock screener according to the MA bias for buy and sell zone :)

Regards
David

Bruce Hawkins <hawkinsk001@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
Is it possible to get the code, David?