From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timgadd
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:40 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: TC 2007 Data

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan Clark" <dan_public@xxx> wrote:

> I used TC data before switching to QuotesPlus.  I'm happy I
switched.  I
> found TC to be a bit "ethno-centric".  (This is a politically
correct way of
> saying that they think their poo-poo isn't odiferous!) ;-)

I have to send them 5-10 correction requests per week just for ETF
data errors. Try making a critical comment, suggestion, or product
comparison on their discussion boards. Big brother appears within
minutes and deletes the post! This is the most efficient aspect of
their service, in my experience!

I'm dumpin' the bums this week. Gee, what'll i do without TSV, MS, BOP?