RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.03.0 BETA released (OLE Problem)

TJ:

If I take out both then only the currently active window is zoomed but all
of the windows remain visible.

If I take out only the first one:

objAB.Documents(d).Windows(0).Activate

then only the currently active window is zoomed. Plus that window now
changes position to be the top left window. All other windows are rearranged
and remain visible but un-zoomed.

If I take out only the second one (used to return focus to same window as
before the zooming):

objAB.Documents(intCurrentDoc).Windows(0).Activate

then all windows are zoomed but the top left window will be maximized which
is not what I want.