From: Herman
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] gap in data-money lost

Sorry for your loss of money today. Yes, holes in data is a problem. What is needed is a datetime reference array that we can compare data to (AB doesn't have this). This problem is covered on the UKB:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2007/06/26/data-holes-in-real-time-trading/

You might find there some other posts on real-time trading issues that interest you.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit: