Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 6:04 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Cursor linking

I wanted to say I agree with the others.  I don't know how this was criticized before, but I found it extremely useful and need to have it put back in, please.  While you're at it, if there is a way to get the cursor to show up on the top level, above any clouds, that would be great too.  If not, getting it to work exactly the same as before would be OK.

Chuck Dudek