Re: [amibroker] Chart linking and cursor tracking

Hello,

All those things are NOT eSignal inventions. Not even close. Many apps (including AB) had them WAY WAY WAY BEFORE eSignal.

1. Symbol Linking - was available in AmiBroker since very beginning (via "New Linked" / "New Linked Chart")
2. Cursor tracking - was available in AmiBroker since very beginning  (till today AmiBroker is superior in having actually
three independent selector lines - one is main selector line, the other two are RANGE markers that are tracked
across all charts)
3. Interval linking - I find it the least useful feature (never saw any need to use it myself) but if you want it can be added very
easily
4. Floating windows - it is probably the oldest feature in the world. It is as old as Windows. And even older.
Amiga version of AmiBroker had floating windows from VERY beginning (back in 1995). Apple Mac has all applications based
on floating windows.  It was also featured in Delphi (back in 1995), QuoteTracker and zillions of other applications.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com