[amibroker] ReEntryDelay and BacktestRotational

I am having unexpected results using ReEntryDelay in BacktestRotational
mode.

I am using a trailingstop with ReEntryDelay = 10.
However, after being stopped out, the backtester buys the same symbol
again on the same day if that symbol has the largest PositionScore.
This is an apparent override of the ReEntryDelay parameter.

I am using BacktestRotational mode with TradeDelay (1,1,1,1);
Changing ActivateStopsImmediately between True and False causes the buy
to be delayed one day, but is still 9 bars sooner than I wanted.

I was hoping that being stopped out would force the purchase of a
different symbol for at least 10 bars, but it appears that the
ReEntryDelay parameter is being ignored or overridden.

Is this how it is supposed to work?  Or are there some other settings I
need to be aware of?