From: brian_z111 <brian_z111@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:54:17 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Struggling to Learn

AB seems to attract more than it's share of exceptional people (birds
of a feather flock together!).

They are always going to have exceptional curiosity and ask
exceptional questions (birds of a feather flock together).

Public broadcasts can never cater for the exceptional.
Rare birds just have to make do with the crumbs they can pick up here
and there (thats life!).

I kinda like having them around - they make the place more
interesting.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx ps.com, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Such information is not relevant to system/indicator coding.
> It does not matter from end-user point of view - it does not affect
the result of calculation.

> In AmiBroker number of bars processed is dynamic. You should not
make any assumptions on number of executions
http://www.amibroke r.com/f?setbarsr equired

> As to variable handling - AmiBroker uses minimum representation
required. If it is enough to
> store a number - it uses only 4 bytes (IEEE floating) pint.
> Whenever needed the number can be and is automatically upsized to
array without need to worry.

> It simply works and does all necessary conversion on-the-fly.
That's all you need to know.
> Everything what is important to you as an end user is explained in
the User's Guide.
> http://www.amibroke r.com/guide/ h_understandafl. html
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko