Re: [amibroker] Re: Premium data service

Yes they do provide database of delisted symbols, in separate folder
under the Trading Data folder.
This is kept updated
I think you need to upload into AB separately as their AB script does
not automatically include the delisted symbols.
As an aside you could get problems in same database if the symbols
have been re-used by a newer stock. But check direct with premiumdata
support on this. Their responses are very quick.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav