Re: [amibroker] Re: volume

hello ,
     suppose i want to sell after 5 days how do i code the sell ....

   buy=cross ( macd(), 0 );

   sell = after 5 days ; ?????

    Thanks .....

On 11/20/07, areehoi <areehoi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try this Exploration. Sort by Volume (or preferably MA Vol) then move
the stocks lower than 75,000 to a watch list and remove using
"Organize Assignments". You can do sme with low price stocks.

Dick H.

basis = C; // ema(C, 9);

perf1 = basis / Ref(basis, -1) * 100 - 100;
perf5 = basis / Ref(basis, -5) * 100 - 100;
perf30 = basis / Ref(basis, -30) * 100 - 100;
perf250 = basis / Ref(basis, -250) * 100 - 100;

AddColumn (Close, "Close",1.2);
AddColumn (Ref(Close,-1), "Close-1",1.2);
//AddTextColumn( FullName(), "FullName" );
//AddTextColumn(IndustryID(1) ," Industry Sector ", 25.0,
colorWhite, colorBlue);
AddColumn(perf1, "perf1%", 1.2);
AddColumn(perf5, "perf5%", 1.2);
AddColumn(perf30, "perf30%", 1.2);