[amibroker] Re: Struggling to Learn

Rick,

I made a start with your indicator (you have your own personal page
at the UKB - one of the perks of being an author is free space -
thanks Tomasz).

If you can tell me, in reference to the drawing what is the first buy
and sell signal you want on that chart (the signal line isnt a
problem I will just move it down whatever percent you want ).

Look for Rick Osborne's Indicator at

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/category/uncategorized/

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ricko@xxx wrote:

> Yes, except that at point 3 the close would cross below the line
(trend) and a sell signal would occur.
> I also want to plot the line (trend).
>
> GP - you mentioned that "values Uptrend, Downtrend, Crossup,
Crossdown, HV, and LV
> are all generated using only the initial values of Trend and
Period.".

> But I thought defining them before the loop created arrays that
could then be accessed in the loop.