[amibroker] Re: Why does it take so long to apply edits?

>> You should look inside broker.params file.

What program do I use to 'look inside'.

Will Notepad read it?

Just curious (curiosity killed the cat but then again the cat has
nine lives!).

TIA.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It saves parameter values for all charts - it is needed as
> "permanent" storage of parameters, so when you shut down AmiBroker
> and re-run the parameters are restored to values they were set
prior to shut down.

> I think that you "re-invented wheel" - parameters are saved by
AmiBroker already
> and I am not quite sure why to re-implement the same from AFL.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

AFL to