[amibroker] Re: Newbie question

Bill

I checked your advice and read
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_backtest.html
but I did not see any reference to "how to show my trades on the chart
(as well as my referenced 30 day SMA).

It seems as if the chart is not reflecting any system test or data
when I run "back test" in the Automatic Analysis" window. It runs the
back test on the correct stock symbol that is loaded in the chart but
that's about it. It seems the chart and the report/back test are not
communicating with each other(I'm assuming the chart should show all
indicators and trades that the inputed code and back test performs
like it accomplishes in Wealth-Lab). I must be doing something wrong.

Any advice would help.

Thank you all for your patience

Walter

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Lepore"