Re: [amibroker] Drawing a line from AFL

Thanks Thomas and Ara,

But the linearray must be recalculated and plotted each time the chart refreshes, else it disappears.

Drawing a line by hand will leave the line on the chart exactly where it was plotted without subsequent processing overhead (from the user point anyway).

When I draw many lines, for example tradelines or zigzags, I need to use a loop and the overhead gets too much (using 5 sec bars). While if the line would stay displayed like a study, it would require no maintenance. All I would need to do is calculate the last leg. far more efficient...

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/