Re: [amibroker] how to plot 5 and 20ma Daily on an 60 min chart? any formula's?

hi,

see below:

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
sma5 =
MA(C,5
);
sma20 =
MA(C,20
);
TimeFrameRestore
();

sma5 =
TimeFrameExpand( sma5, inDaily
);
sma20 =
TimeFrameExpand( sma20, inDaily
);

SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates
);
Plot(C,"C",colorWhite,64
);
Plot(sma5,"sma5",colorAqua,styleThick
);
Plot(sma20,"sma20",colorGold,styleThick)