From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of garrybartsch
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 2:34 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Free Up Just a Bit More Screen Space For Amibroker

WindowsXP has a fairly thick title bar and I have never been happy
losing screen space because of this. I found you can change the size
of the title bar. Go "Start>Control Panel>Display" and choose
"Appearance>Advanced".

To change the size of the title bar choose "Active Title Bar" from
the Item drop-down and then change the Item and Font size to your
liking. You can also change other element properties and I changed
the size of the scrollbars so between the two I get just a bit more
screen space devoted to the program and not to WindowsXP chrome.

This change helped a bit in Amibroker but made a big difference in
Medved QuoteTracker. The many small windows you can open in that
program means smaller title bars save a lot of space.

Hope someone finds this useful.