From: MarkK
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 12:13 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Real Time Data Feeds

After years of service I cancelled my E-signal account today
Switched a few months ago to their MarketCenter Live account and ass of the 9th of this month they put a block on those accounts so they can no longer be used for Amibroker.

They say I can pay them about $90 a month now for the privilege of their service
I think not

Any suggestions on a good Real time data source for my AB now that I have decided to cut the cord from E-signal?  Wish that QP3 has their Live service up, I do believe it is past July though the time when they said it would go live.

Thank you for the input

MarkK