[amibroker] Re: How to find out when a new 52 week Low was set in the past 90 days?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> How to find out when a new 52 week Low was set in the past 90
days?. I'd like to find the date or the barssince this occured.

> FiftyTwoWeek_Low=L <=LLV(low,252);
>
> FiftyTwoWeek_Low_New=FiftyTwoWeek_Low and Ref(FiftyTwoWeek_Low,-1)
==0;

> But once a new 52 week low is cut below, new 52 week low emerges
and if trend continues, we will have new 52 week lows everyday.

> What I am looking for is the VERY FIRST occurance of
the "FiftyTwoWeek_Low_New" in the past 90 days.

> Any thoughts on this?.
>

> Thanks,Padhu

In the interim, between your question and GP's answer, I was having a
go at it too.

I added my attempt to the bottom of
http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2007/11/12/new-highsnew-lows-
indicator-v3/

The formula file is attached.

Now that I read your question again I'm not that sure that I produced
what you wanted?

Brian_z