[amibroker] Re: How to find out when a new 52 week Low was set in the past 90 days?

Try something like this:

lv = L < LLV(Ref(L,-1), 251);
lvb = IIf(lv, Cum(1), BarCount+1);
lbars = LLVBars(lvb, 90);

Array "lv" has a one at every new 252 bar low. "lvb" sets every such
indication to its bar number (starting from 1) and BarCount+1 for
every other bar (so that they're higher than every other value).
"lbars" will return the number of bars since the lowest bar number in
the last 90 bars, which will match the first 252 bar low during that
period.

Note that I haven't tried this though, so can't guarantee it works.

Regards,
GP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> How to find out when a new 52 week Low was set in the past 90 days?.
I'd like to find the date or the barssince this occured.

> FiftyTwoWeek_Low=L <=LLV(low,252);
>
> FiftyTwoWeek_Low_New=FiftyTwoWeek_Low and Ref(FiftyTwoWeek_Low,-1)==0;
>

> But once a new 52 week low is cut below, new 52 week low emerges and
if trend continues, we will have new 52 week lows everyday.

> What I am looking for is the VERY FIRST occurance of the
"FiftyTwoWeek_Low_New" in the past 90 days.