Re: [AmiBroker] graham Kavanagh Support and resistance levels using RSI.

I wrote it over 4 years ago, no idea now what my logic was except for what I can see in the library
If nothing else shows an example of what can be done, but also lets you know to be wary of changing a code to something for which it was not intended, unless you are fully aware of the pitfalls of using the functions.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav